Guidelines & Duties:
ALL VOLUNTEERS must be able to perform the duties listed below, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate a DVD and/or BluRay Player
- Understanding how to insert and play a disc
- Equipment will be checked prior that day’s first showing
- Read and provide information to patrons and filmmakers regarding the day’s events and schedule.
- Adapt to the festival’s needs should we have to move people around from one location to another.
All Volunteers must have their own transportation in the event we locate you at a different viewing location (Ali Center, Kentucky Science Center, and Holiday Inn Express)
All volunteers may be subject to re-assignment within the LIFF’s areas of responsibility. Your willingness to participate and provide support to LIFF is very important to us.
Volunteers will be provided a T-shirt to wear so that they will be identifiable as a LIFF Volunteer. It is mandatory that you wear the shirt while volunteering.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old on the day that the shift begins.
Volunteers may attend the evening party on the day that they are working only. (A special pass will be provided)
All Volunteers must sign a Hold Harmless Agreement before any work is conducted.
Once you have signed up, the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you via email and/or telephone number that you provided. Further instructions will be provided at that point and in the weeks leading up to the event.